Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving week


It has been a long time since I have written a entry. We are still in temporary housing waiting for the house that we will be renting to be ready. We will not be able to move in until Dec 10. We will be moving on Tuesday Dec. 23rd to a temp house that is really nice a very spacious. We are excited. We will be spending thanksgiving just as a family as of right now. It will be kindof sad not to spend it with friends or other families. But we are thankful we have each other and a nice place to actually cook a meal.

WHile we have been in Germany I have tried to keep us very busy. I have started a MOPS group and taking the girls to story time. I have also attended a spous social so slowly getting involved. I like it here so far but I do miss all my friends and family.
We are ready to be settled into our house and actually feel like we live here. Right now I feel like we are temporarly here. The girls are adjusting well i think. They both sleep ok at night. Ada still enjoys playing with her dolls and stroller. Ella is growing like a weed. SHe weighed 12lbs and 15oz last week. The picture at the top of the blog is Dennis and Ada on Halloween. We haven't done much traveling. We are hoping to go to Belgium around Christmas but we will see. Most of our traveling will be next year sometime. So overall we are doing well. I will post more pictures soon.
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment